- Information Disclosure Standards
- The Company discloses information promptly based on transparency, fairness, and continuity by following the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, other laws and regulations, and Timely Disclosure of Corporate Information, etc. stipulated in the Securities Listing Regulations of the Tokyo Stock Exchange (hereafter "Timely Disclosure Rules"). The Company also proactively discloses information which is believed to be effective in promoting the public's understanding of the Company, even in cases where laws, regulations, and the Timely Disclosure Rules do not apply. The Company will not disclose personal information, customer information, and any information whose disclosure will infringe on the rights of another party.
- Information Disclosure Methods
- Following the above rules, information subject to the Timely Disclosure Rules is promptly published via the Timely Disclosure Network (TDnet) provided by the Tokyo Stock Exchange. The information is also posted on the Company's official website immediately following its disclosure via TDnet. The Company also proactively discloses information which is believed to be effective in promoting the public's understanding of the Company, even if the Timely Disclosure Rules do not apply to the information.
- Position of the Company's Official Website
- With the goal of further developing understanding and trust, the Company has included IR pages on its official website to provide easy-to-understand explanations of its attractions as an investment destination and to ensure prompt disclosure of IR information from the viewpoint of fair disclosure. Information the Company discloses is to be posted on the Company's website as soon as possible after its disclosure. Please note, however, that the posting of the information may be delayed due to issued related to information and telecommunication technologies or other causes, and that all disclosed information may not be posted on the website.
Earnings forecasts and forward-looking statements contained in disclosed information are based on judgments made by the Company in light of the current business environment. Please note that actual business performance may differ from the forecasts depending on the future business environment.
- Quiet Period
- To prevent the leakage of financial results (including quarterly results) information and to ensure the fairness of disclosure, the Company has adopted a quiet period that extends from the day following the last day of the (quarterly) accounting period (the last day of September, December, March, and June,) to the date of the announcement of financial results for the corresponding accounting period.
During this period, the Company refrains from answering questions about its financial results and earnings forecasts or commenting on them.
When earnings forecasts are expected to change greatly during a quiet period, the Company will disclose information in an appropriate and timely manner in accordance with the Timely Disclosure Rules. In addition, the Company will respond to questions, etc. about information which has already been made public, even during a quiet period.